Dec 1, 2012

My new hobby -- Couponing!

I haven't been active on Swagbucks.com lately because I started to learn how to use coupons and before I knew it -- I got addicted to couponing! Yep! I have been shopping more frequently than before I used coupons. Saved some bucks too! I am not going to post a how-to-use-coupons guide because there are a lot of coupon blogs and sites that have tutorials about how to use them. All you gotta do is read, read, read or watch video tutorials online.

What I do is print coupons over the Internet since I don't buy newspapers.

Here are the sites I regularly visit to find deals.
www.ilovetogossip.com
mojosavings.com
www.raininghotcoupons.com
coupondivas.com
www.iheartthemart.com
www.iheartcvs.com
thekrazycouponlady.com

Look how much I got for using coupons in just three months!

Stockpiling or Hoarding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will not be tolerated!